CPEC – A CORRIDOR OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Enormous business opportunities being created by China – Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) are knocking the doors of entrepreneurs across the globe. Pakistan will be a beneficiary by having world class road and rail infrastructure, communication network, surplus energy, special economic zones equipped with all the desired facilities and above all, a large regional market of around three billion people. Pakistan is rich in natural endowments, like minerals, fertile agricultural land irrigated through one the largest canal system, rains and tubewell; five season, deserts, mountains; a very hard working dedicated cheap labour force and deep sea ports of Karachi and Gwadar. Government of Pakistan is establishing a number of special economic zones and offering long-term liberal tax regime to the investors who will establish business units in those zones.
You might be looking for a credible professional firm to assist you in realizing the dream to avail this unique opportunity. S.U.Khan Associates offer you the services you might be looking for, including the following:
Selection of suitable special economic zone to locate your business (depending upon the type of business) and executing lease agreement of the selected industrial unit;
- Research for the product market (Pakistan, China, Central, Southern and Western Asian Countries);
- Assess export potential, study tariff structure in the targeted foreign market and assessment under WTO Rules;
- Search of investment partner from any friendly country you desire, who could bring in investment, technology and marketing strategy to Pakistan;
- Due diligence of investment partner’s business worth and credibility;
- Drafting of investment collaboration agreement;
- Negotiating with lending institutions (Pakistani and Chinese banks) to arrange most economical financing;
- Prepare overall feasibility report;
- Assist in incorporation of the entity and meeting the corporate requirements / formalities in accordance with Companies Law and other applicable laws;
- Arranging NOCs from the concerned authorities and regulators in Pakistan by complying to the relevant provisions of law;
- Dealing with the tax matters according to Income Tax, Sales Tax, Excise Duty laws in Pakistan; and
- Any other allied task (legal as well as technical assistance) required to launch the business / exports in the trade partner’s country.