Doing business abroad is easy, provided that the investor knows/understands the economic, political, legal and social factors prevailing in the respective countries. We assist the investors in exploring potential investment opportunities, while keeping risk at minimum possible level.
We help clients to develop, implement and evaluate their foreign investment strategies. We also offer a full range of Foreign Investment Advisory Services for setting up and operating a successful business in Pakistan.
Our Foreign Investment Advisory Services are:
- Advice on investment decisions;
- Feasibility studies for proposed investment;
- Entry strategies, optimum investment structure, locational studies and search for local partners;
- Advice on foreign exchange regulations, tax incentives and disincentives, government regulations and other relevant matters necessary for the business operation;
- Assistance in obtaining approvals for foreign investment from the relevant authorities; antitrust agency;
- Applications for registration with Tax Authorities, Board of Investment and Chamber of Commerce;
- Company Incorporation, Branch Office/ Liaison Office formation;
- Development of comprehensive business plan;
- Development and monitoring of financial and risk management system;
- Filing of required returns, reports and other relevant documents with the concerned government authorities;
- Provide guidance on employment and labor matters including application for visa, work permit and related government approvals; and
- Advising on mergers and acquisitions, sale and purchase of property, joint venture and general corporate and commercial transactions including drafting of commercial agreements and documents.